Mother Teresa server her entire life serving the poor. She became the symbol of charitable selfless work. In the year 1979, was awarded with the Nobel Peace Prize. During her stay in India, she opened a “Missionaries of Charity”, where those in need were served. She followed the steps of Jesus. By him, she was inspired to help other people. The most famous saying by the great lady, “Love cannot remain by itself- it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.” Here is the list of few of her amazing and inspirational thoughts.
1. Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
Kind words might seem very short to reflect the self and are easily spoken. But the impression of one’s kindness is neither short nor easy to make. The words do wonders and make people remember you forever.
2. GOD has not called me to be successful; he called me to be faithful.
Not every work should be done for the sake of being successful. Few things in life must done to be faithful
3. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
It’s not always money, that makes you feel poor or make you fall in the category of POVERTY, the feeling of being alone and detached is harder.
4. Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.
One must help the other not because what they do to you. Things should be done on the basis of what you are and what makes your character. The hope of getting something in return should be neglected.
5. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
One must not waste time in judging people instead utilize the time in loving people around you. If your focus is on judging people, then you will never get time to love them.
6. Some people come in your life as blessings and some come in your life as lessons.
Each and every individual that comes to your life has a reason. No matter they stay or leave, they either become a blessing to you or a lesson.