The great freedom fighter served India as a brave warrior. He was the one who raised the first Indian National Army (INA) commonly known as Azad Hind Fauj. The leader started an armed coup against the British Empire. He is greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Bose was known for his patriotic zeal even in his youth. His very much famous lines are: Tum mujhe khoon do main tumhe aajadi dunga”.
The reason behind his death is still an unsolved mystery. He is an inspirationa to many; here goes the list of few of his Inspirational Quotes.
1. It does not matter who among us will live to see India free. It is enough that India shall be free and we shall give her all to make her free.
For him, the utmost important thing to gain was freedom. One should not fight in order to foresee that he would live after attaining freedom from Britishers. The war must be fought to make our country off from all the evils, be in that you loose your life.
2. Freedom is not given- it is taken.
Nobody can give or lend you freedom. Freedom is from thoughts. To get freedom, one has to fight for it.
3. One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next.
The idea that is initiated by any individual never dies. Men are mortal but not the ideas. Even after man’s death, his ideologies travels and reached million of other’s mind.
4. Remember that the greatest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong.
The crimes are not just limited to murder, theft, robbery etc. to see or to tolerate it are the biggest crime. One should never allow anybody to harm you with the unjust with his or her wrong doings.
5. A true soldier needs both military and spiritual training.
Soldier is not a soldier by undergoing physical training. True soldier comes up, if he knows, how to train his body as well as mind.